Estate Agency: Selling, purchasing or letting.
With the introduction of Rightmove and other internet based property advertising the face of modern estate agency has changed forever. Being able to utilise and expand on these services is key and will assist us in finding you the right home at the right price and most importantly in the right location.
At Smooth Move Estates we know the benefits of incorporating new technology into our business for both your and our benefit. However we also believe that the level of service we aim to provide is equally as important if not more so.
Our aims are;
- To help you find the right property for your needs when buying or renting
- To help you find buyers/tenants if selling or letting.
- To provide independent mortgage and financial advice enabling you to purchase and safeguard your new home. Or invest the proceeds from the sale of your old home.
- To provide the services of an associated solicitor/conveyancer.
- To provide the services of an associated removals firm.
- To ultimately give you the opportunity to have all your home purchasing, selling or renting services provided via one source.
- To keep your overall costs low and the stress of moving into a new home even lower.
We feel that by providing access to all the services required via one administration point we can make your move considerably cheaper, and considerably smoother.
24 hour Property Management:
Even with experience, property management can be a full-time job. Whether you are a landlord of one or several investment properties at Smooth Move Estates we believe we can offer a management service that is unmatched within the industry.
How can we make such a bold statement? What do we offer that the others do not?
As with all other property management companies we offer the following list of services as standard
- We make sure the property is prepared and fit to be occupied.
- We will strive to achieve the best rent possible.
- We gather all relevant and required certificates, eg: gas, electric and appliance safety certificates. As and when required.
- Prepare tenancy agreements.
- Inventories, keys and utility provider liaison.
- Tenant referencing.
- Rent collection and payment, including regular statements (monthly/quarterly/half yearly or annually).
- Routine maintenance checks and full visit reports including photos if required.
- Interior solutions team to provide advice on ways to refresh or redecorate your property, reducing vacancy periods and increasing rental values.
- Compulsory rent guarantee scheme, providing peace of mind for the landlord.
- Protect tenant’s deposits in one of the government approved schemes.
- In house contractors to carry out any work that may be required.
- Introducer incentive scheme providing payment to you if your tenant vacates the property, but purchases a new home utilizing our financial services team.
- Introducer incentive scheme providing payment to you for any referrals received in respect of new landlord introductions.
- Introducer incentive scheme providing remuneration for client referrals, either landlord, tenant, buyer or seller.
- 24hr emergency call out maintenance service.
All the services outlined are monitored and maintained utilizing the most up to date property management specific IT systems available. This makes running the management of properties easy and cost effective, enabling us to pass on the savings to you.
To develop a record of success built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a first class personal service delivered by highly motivated and trained staff.
Whether you are selling, letting or require and existing property portfolio managed we are here to help with all necessary place to make your move as smooth as possible.
Copyright Smooth Move Estates 2019